Monday 28 May 2018

I will transfer,move,migrate,copy your wordpress website

I will transfer,move,migrate,copy your wordpress website












About:

WELCOME,

Are you searching someone expert to transfer  / migrate / move / copy  your wordpress website to the new domain, new hosting or to the new directory? 

You are at the right place. This job is not easy to do for the inefficient persons, but with my years of experience i can say that I'm here for you.

I will transfer/move/migrate/copy your wordpress website from-

-One host to another
-One domain to another
-subdomain to main domain
-subfolder to root

Why From me?

  • Your site will no going to be down for a single minute.
  • Free assistance about site Cloning & Migration.
  • Free DNS setting of Domain.
  • 100% satisfaction.

Some popular web hosting with those i working frequently-
HostgatorGodaddyBluehostHostmonsterJusthostSiteground, DreamhostNamecheap, Plesk etc.

Reviews


mashariki:Excellent. Fast and Efficient

webdevit:She is excellent.

mariatolliver:he was great very attentive will use again:)

webdevit:Outstanding Experience!

mariatolliver:Great Job! I am happy with the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment