Monday 28 May 2018

I will create up to 10 pages.

I will create up to 10 pages.












About:

This service is to Fix, customize website, do WordPress customization.

You can give me any site's URL that you like & i'll make a complete clone website using Wordpress
I will use Demo content in site & original content could be added if you send.
The website any corporate,travelling, business, education, shop, real-estate etc.

Here My  Services on this Gig :

▶ Premium Theme Customization
▶ HTML and CSS Coding
▶ Install & customize any plugin that is necessary to make site's Functionality & Layout.
▶ Fixing HTML, CSS and WordPress related any issues.
▶ Setup Your WordPress Theme Exactly as Demo
▶ Excellent Slider Setup by Revolution Slider
  ➡ As many pages create  like up to 20 Pages
  ➡Secure and SEO friendly 
  ➡Portfolio of past projects 
  ➡Gallery
  ➡Contact  form
  ➡Google Map

What I need from you to get started: 

 ☑ Complete WP theme.
 ☑ WP-Admin Login Info.
 ☑ Cpanel or FTP Access.

If you interested in my services  please send me massage before pressing order button.

THANKS .
 

Reviews


rickhendriks:Great work. Very fast and consistent workflow. Very happy with the resulting website. Totally customized and perfectly working. Great job!!

ashrafulsujon1:Outstanding experience. He is really good man

pixelzonebd:Thank you for great effort!

ashrafulsujon1:Thanks brother

rohanlal:5 star highly recomended


No comments:

Post a Comment