Monday 28 May 2018

I will install and setup wordpress website or blog

I will install and setup wordpress website or blog












About:

Click the love ❤ icon at the top right corner for love me and i'll love you forever !!

do you want to setup your WordPress site or blog?


What Kind of Website/Blog do you want ?

   ✓  Agency 
   ✓  Travel 
   ✓  eCommerce/Business 
   ✓  Fashion 
   ✓  Law
   ✓  Blog/portfolio
   ✓  Cafe,Restaurant
   ✓  Newspaper I will build a wordpress website for you with full customization and responsive theme.

I will build Professional Website or Blog for You according to your requirement!

What you will get from my Services:

  1. Install WordPress on your server
  2. Set Up Free Theme or Premium theme (20$)
  3. Html and Css Work
  4. Add J Query effect
  5. Set Up all essential plugins
  6. Contact Page , Google Maps, Social Icon
  7. Responsive Design
  8. Help you to choose best Theme Or I will give you premium Theme
  9. Customized WordPress, with custom admin panel
  10. Website Redesign
  11. SEO and Speed optimization
  12. Cloning
  13. Nice Look
  14. Nice Slider
  15. Contact Form Design

For custom order inbox me.

Thanks and regards,
Imran Pathan.

Reviews


safacmp:Installed a WordPress within a moment! Fixed cPanel problem! Very fast delivery! Recommended!!!

imranpathan:Thank you :)

safacmp:Exactly what I needed: quickly, good quality and fair price! He also took the time to answer all my questions and made all the modifications I needed until I was happy with the delivery. I will definitely work with him again and I can recommend his work!

imranpathan:Thank you :)

mharris29:Great Job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment