Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will install wordpress and setup the theme

I will install wordpress and setup the theme












About:

I will install WordPress and WordPress Theme on your web host to make your website live. 

If you are someone who:
  • Is switching from another CMS like Wix, Joomla or Drupal to Wordpress
  • Wants to create a website for the first time on WordPress
  • Knows how to do it but don't have time

Then you have come to the right place. I will do it in minutes for you. ( If I am not sleeping :p )

In this gig, I offer:
  • Installing WordPress
  • Installing 1 WordPress Theme
  • Installing and Activating Plugins of the Theme
  • Importing Demo Content of Theme (If available in Theme)

If you want to learn how to do this, I will teach you ( Check Gig Extras )

If you need help in deciding which theme you should use, send me a message. I will be happy to help you.

FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTION.

I provide all kind of WordPress solutions, check out my other gigs and drop a message if you need any other service. Thank You :)

Reviews


jason3456:Easy to work with. Great service

greenegg:A very pleasant experience.

rodney60:I love how he does the work asap i will use for all my future work needed. This is my 3rd job with him and hes great.

greenegg:Wonderful experience. It will be my pleasure to work with you again.

wassiak:Another awesome experience. Very creative. Great inputs.


No comments:

Post a Comment