Monday 28 May 2018

I will create a custom wordpress plugin for you

I will create a custom wordpress plugin for you












About:

I will build a custom Wordpress plugin for you to achieve custom functionality that you can't find in existing plugins.


This could be:

  •  a form to access custom database tables
  •  HTML/CSS/JS code to display data coming from outside Wordpress (JSON, files, database)
  •  a custom filter to process specific Wordpress posts
  •  add new admin submenus
  •  social media integration
  •  e-commerce integration
  •  API Service


You can choose to receive the code for the plugin, short codes and installation instructions, or I will install it for you in your Wordpress environment.


Please contact me first before ordering this gig I will need to analyse your requirements before being able to tell you if the task can be achieved within the scope of this gig

 Including transforming complete complex HTML/PHP/JS applications into multiple Wordpess plugins. Check my reviews here on Fiverr to find out what my clients have thought about my work.

Reviews


lotr250:Excellent work, Will definitely use again! thanks

que1837:Excellent Work king your the best if you want good work done fast but right go with king i have bin with him for a long time now and he over delivers every time.

kingoftheweb555:thanks a lot my dear friend for your words

chemastro:Perfect developer

kingoftheweb555:thanks a lot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment