Thursday 31 May 2018

I will make a wordpress website

I will make a wordpress website












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm expert on WP & i'm adroit of the WordPress API. If you want to design, fix or customize your WordPress site. Professionally & deliver on time, i can do that. Besides i can professionally customize WP theme.

The following are the types of websites I can create for you
!

  1. Business / Personal websites.
  2. Personal Blog or affiliate / niche for AdSense or Ads revenue.
  3. Business Shop using WooCommerce.
  4. Portfolio Website
  5. PBN (Private Blog Network) Setup

Something Extra:
I will Fix any HTML & CSS issue in WordPress site.
I will install and configure necessary plugins.
I will fix database errors with your wordpress database
I can also help you with checking for availability of your selected domain name.


My Experience

  1. 5 years experience in WP & SEO.
  2. Working experience with different wp theme.

My Guarantee and Warranty

  • Professional and creative design based on your individual requirements.
  • Unlimited revisions on all sites
  • All Projects are delivered within a 3/7 Days.
  • Guaranteed support even after completion
  • Money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with my works

Reviews


affi888:Outstanding Experience!

prohamza:Thank you!

wyattyeager:Outstanding, will use again. My go-to guy!

prohamza:Outstanding Experience! Thank you! See you soon

wyattyeager:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment