Monday 28 May 2018

I will help you with wordpress

I will help you with wordpress












About:

Send me a message explaining what you need BEFORE you order!  Here are just a few of the services I can provide:

  • Theme Installs 
  • Sitemap Setup
  • Plugin Installation
  • Wordpress Backups
  • Migrate / Copy Wordpress Sites to New Hosts or domain names
  • Wordpress Security / Block Hackers 
  • Design Contact Forms 
  • Change colors, header, footer of your wordpress
  • Complete Wordpress Site Design Available - CUSTOM SITES!

Just ask before ordering and I will let you know if I can assist!  Your Wordpress site must be operational and I must be provided admin access to do the work.

Some projects can take some time therefore the gig completion time is set high to allow me time to fully meet your needs.  In most cases it does not take very long to finish a gig unless there is quite a bit of custom work involved.  The more work, the more time needed!  :)

Thanks for considering my gig!   Please message me with your project needs!

Reviews


rich_bynameonly:Great communication start to finish!

briannybo:Always GREAT job : )

ebturner:Very friendly and professional every time! Thank you once again!

pattim:If I could give 10 Stars, I would! Eric is THE best!

ebturner:It is always a real pleasure working for you! Thank you once again! A+


No comments:

Post a Comment