Monday 28 May 2018

I will set up your basic WooCommerce setting or a simple fixing (Not full website & dynamic setting)

I will set up your basic WooCommerce setting or a simple fixing (Not full website & dynamic setting)












About:

I am very much familiar with creating WooCommerce website/eCommerce website by WooCommerce.

Having a professional skill I can create very attractive beautiful and fully customizable eCommerce website store within 5 days.

I am offering following services :

  • Installation and setup WooCommerce plugin

  • WordPress installation

  • Server Configuration

  • Premium Theme Customization

  • Creating online store

  • Responsive design of your WooCommerce / eCommerce website

  • Setup Currency and Shipping cost

  • Add Product Categories

  • Integrated payment gateways to your store

  • Coupon System

  • On-page SEO

  • Setup Google analytics

  • Improve the Security of your website

  • Integrate Social Plugins

  • Add blog section

  • Contact page for Google map.


I always try to maintain the quality of work and customer services, these two things are the most important for me.You will be satisfied with my skill.

Please contact me before placing an order.


Reviews


odoubt:Great work!! He really knows what he is doing....

arefin_rizu:Great person to work with. Will always love to work together. Thank you!

toddvino:Very technically adept.

arefin_rizu:A great pleasure working with you. Another outstanding experience.

odoubt:Very clean


No comments:

Post a Comment