Monday 28 May 2018

I will provide you my extra services for website like website maintenance,SEO,remove malware etc.

I will provide you my extra services for website like website maintenance,SEO,remove malware etc.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
If you want to modify any wordpress theme, css or make changes in wp templates, I am here to edit your wordpress site at professional level.

Even if you face any wp plugin error, i can fix it as well.

Customer satisfaction is a key..

Thanks for considering my gig!

Reviews


vinnyg:The best there is on fiverr! Excellent in everyway

rabianawaz786:Thank you :)

illoberger:Beautiful work!!! very pleased with the results!\nThank you so much!

rabianawaz786:Thank you so much for your review :)

boosatech:Rabia is amazing! No joke, she completed every Wordpress task so quickly, with basically zero mistakes. She has got the skills! I look forward to working with her again. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment