Thursday 31 May 2018

I will fix up-to 10 small issues or big 5 issue for your WordPress.

I will fix up-to 10 small issues or big 5 issue for your WordPress.












About:

My name is Shakil Hossain, I am experienced web developer. I will fix any kind of WordPress error in 1 hour. you have to inform me the issue and then I will confirm this gig.  

My Services:
WordPress database issue  
Login problem or wp-admin logging issue 
WordPress  PHP,  HTML , Javascript & CSS Errors
Fix Plugins Problem or Theme Customizer bug
Fix Broken Layout or Responsive Issues
internal server error (404,500,503)
memory exhausted error by increasing PHP memory limit
image upload issue or fatal error: Maximum execution time exceeded
briefly unavailable for scheduled maintenance error
This site ahead contains harmful programs” error
and more...

Reviews


irresponsabile:oustanding experience

shakil_h:Professional attitude as expected

irresponsabile:oustanding experience

shakil_h:Complete requirement with well instruction

darrenmelia:Top quility and fast work


No comments:

Post a Comment