Tuesday 29 May 2018

I will fix wordpress issue professionally

I will fix wordpress issue professionally












About:

I will Fix your Wordpress Issues Professionally.


**) I will Fix 1 General Issue Per Gig
**) Please contact me with your Issues for a Quote before you Order.

Worried about Wordpress Problems? does you site have bugs? Layout or Design issues? CSS issues? Need to Migrate, Cloning or Transfer your site? I will Fix wordpress issues professionally.

Over last 12+ years, I have worked on 1000s of WP Sites & I can fix -  
  • Fix Theme/Layout Issues
  • Fix Responsive Issues
  • Fix Mobile Issues
  • Fix Plugin Issues
  • Fix Design issues
  • Change font color
  • Change layout colors
  • Fix PHP errors
  • Fix HTML/HTML5/ Layout Issues
  • Fix JS issues
  • Fix CSS/CSS3 Issues
  • Embed Youtube Video
  • Place Ads on your Blog
  • Add Content Somewhere in template
  • Optimize Database for Performance
  • Setup Automatic Backup
  • Install Wordpress Securely
  • Install Themes
  • Install Plugin
  • & what not!  (please contact me with your issue)

This exclusive HIGH QUALITY service is only available on Fiverr!

Reviews


joannajulia:Yes, highly recommended!

cerontek:Thank you very much for your kind words :)\n\nSUMMARY: Wordpress site content modification, Advanced contact form built professionally, Fixed notice bar built at the bottom of the every page. [CUSTOM ORDER with express delivery]

garymiz:Great work!

cerontek:Thank you very much! :)\r\n\r\nSUMMARY: Site needed partial optimization after new scripts were added. I have optimized the site back high on GTmetrix. [CUSTOM ORDER]

swelp1:This is my second time hiring cerontek, and it probably won't the the last. This is your \


No comments:

Post a Comment