Monday 28 May 2018

I will fix wordpress errors conflicts and issues

I will fix wordpress errors conflicts and issues












About:

I'll fix your wordpress website problems related to
  • plugins conflicts
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • javascript 
  • PHP
  • jquery
  • design changes
  • theme alteration
  • slider issues
  • widths and positioning 

Feel free to discuss any issue relating WP, CSS, JQuery, Javascript or ANY other issue.


Please discuss the issues before placing the order.
Thank you.

Reviews


hudsonweil:Excellent work!!!!!

hcbsaab:Nice person.

rhebden:Great job. Thanks!

hcbsaab:Very nice. I will happily work again for her.

rhebden:Very pleased with the speedy fix to my Wordpress website which had many glitches due to a manual upgrade. I will definitely use Haseb again. Thank-you!


No comments:

Post a Comment