Sunday 1 April 2018

I will build responsive wordpress websites

I will build responsive wordpress websites












About:

Are you looking for high-quality WordPress Blog, Standard Website or Complete eCommerce Store?


Details:
1. I do not provide hosting/domain services if you do not have hosting/domain we can guide  
        you to have best plans.
2. If I use premium plugins, I will not provide license keys, and if you want to have the    
    license key, you will have to purchase that particular plugin to have the license key to get the          premium support from plugin's author.
3.  I will need logo and content for the website to start the work on your order. 

I am professional Word press Web Designer and Developer. I am efficient and capable to design any landing page or eCommerce Page.

Why you should hire me?

I will provide-

  • High quality and Pixel Perfect design 
  • Responsive & fast Wordpress website design
  • Valid and updated Plugins & Themes
  • Compatible with all Devices & Browsers
  • Elegant Designs maintaining the friendly simple UI
  • Fast delivery.


Feel free to ask me in the inbox me on fiverr if you have any questions! I'd love to answer them! 

Reviews


electrokish:Hasib has done it well again!!

hasib_ullah:It's always a pleasure working with you!

glee662:2nd time I've worked with Hasib and he's a joy and definitely one of the best people on Fiverr.

hasib_ullah:Thank you so much, Outstanding experience and always a pleasure working with you!

glee662:A pleasure to work with Hasib. Very attentive and has good attention to detail. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment