Thursday 29 March 2018

I will fix and change the design of your website also fix the spacing between the pages post etc

I will fix and change the design of your website also fix the spacing between the pages post etc












About:

Hello i am full stack WordPress developer since 2.5 years, worked on 100+ websites.

If you have WordPress based Website or Blog and looking for all in one resource who can Professionally Customize and Manage your website? If yes, then you have landed on the right GIG.

What I can help you with :

  • Theme Customization.
  • Make mobile friendly website.
  • Change in design
  • Making Contact Forms.
  • Styling contact Forms.
  • Setting up Blog.
  • Designing Landing Page. 
  • Customizing Theme .
  • SEO Optimizing your WordPress website.
  • Enhancing User Experience.
  • CSS Adjustments.
  • Fixing WordPress Errors.
  • Fix the Space between the the posts paragraphs or in design.
  • Uploading content including banners, logo, text and media files.
  • Optimizing CSS/Media Files and decreasing loading time.
  •  Adding Custom Functionalities in WordPress.

ABOUT ME : 
  • Hands on experience with HTML/CSS and Javascript.
  • Aesthetic sense. Can work in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
  • Know in-out of WordPress, Servers and Databases.

NOTE 

Before ordering my Gig please Contact me and explain your problems.





Reviews


jeff_declin:Outstanding experience...

qaiserrehman:Thankyou

tiffanykelly118:I will be back again! I love your work! You are my favorite fiverr guy!

qaiserrehman:Thankyou.... outstanding experience... :)

tiffanykelly118:I keep coming back to Qaiserrehman! He has 10 stars rating for customer service, turnaround time, and overall quality work! Thank you again for always giving me excellence!


No comments:

Post a Comment