Thursday 29 March 2018

I will install wordpress, setup, customize and fix errors

I will install wordpress, setup, customize and fix errors












About:

I’m a Computer Science student and Website Development is my passion. I love to code and develop the unique website with great UI and UX.

In this gig, I’m offering WordPress related services as below:


My Services:

  • Install and setup WordPress on your domain
  • Install Theme
  • Theme customization
  • Fixing WordPress issues, errors
  • Plugin Installation
  • Plugin issues, errors
  • Custom themes
  • Upload data/content
  • Visual Composer issues, errors
  • Upload Deme data

Please Note:

  • Responsive Design, Customization
  • Cross Browser Support (IE9+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc)
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Lifetime Professional Support

****   Please Contact Me Before Placing an Order   ****

Reviews


rebeccahuewes:Yes, it's the 3th time we work together!

dinislambds:Thanks. The client is very kind and patient. She gave me enough time to work and send me perfect instructions that I didn't need any more clarification. Happy myself getting such Client :)

purplecowsocial:Amazing! Thank you!!!!

dinislambds:Thanks. Very sparkling, friendly and nice person. Good instructor and will love to work with the client again.

sandrobuechler:everything was perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment