Thursday 29 March 2018

I will set up wordpress theme like demo

I will set up wordpress theme like demo












About:

You want a new wordpress website and you’ve picked out the perfect theme, but you’re not sure how to set up Wordpress theme exact like demo ? – I will take care of the entire wordpress installation process from start to finish. 


What you will receive:

**************************
✔ Expert installation of wordpress on your server
Wordpress theme of your choice installed on your domain
✔ Set up the theme so it looks and functions just like the theme demo (with demo content supplied with the theme)
✔ Plugins: Install and configure plugins included in the theme (E.G. Revolution Slider, Visual Composer, Contact Form 7 etc)
✔ Customisation: Upload your logo to the website (and I'll resize logo to make sure it fits properly)
✔ Completion within 48 hours

What you need to start work:
***********************************
1). Theme zip file including ALL theme documentation and XML files.
2). Login details to your webhost so I can install wordpress (only if wordpress NOT already installed).
3). Your website address.
4). Your logo (ideally in transparent .PNG format, but other formats are also ok).

Please contact me before you order! *IMPORTANT*





Reviews


mashas_studio:Great service and great communication, he provided exactly what I have asked for. If I ever need his service again I will for sure come back and will recommend to my friends. Thank you once more! :)

milanmilicevic:Thank you!

francescaconti:Very happy about Milan's work.

milanmilicevic:Thank you!

francescaconti:Very happy with his service.


No comments:

Post a Comment