Thursday 29 March 2018

I will fix php css html wordpres

I will fix php css html wordpres












About:

Hi and welcome to my GIG.

★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★
i will FIX PHP CSS HTML WORDPRESS for you
★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★ ★★★

MORE. . . .

For 5 USD I will install and set up a WordPress site with a FREE theme or Install your theme with the demo content.

★★ I also fix small errors, customise your plugins, correct css errors.★★

★★ Custom WordPress Designs starts from 10 USD - ★★

★★ I also assist with hosting change and give free advice for better hosting ★★★

What you get with my gig and services.
  •  ★ Native English Speaker
  •  ★ Prompt reply
  •  ★ Excellent Communication
  •  ★ 100% Satisfaction with the work
  •  ★ Free Business Advice
  •  ★ Small FREE graphical adjustments
  •  ★ Super fast delivery

Please contact me for a quote for your custom design request
Thank you.

All sites are responsive and free of errors.

Looking forward to assist you with your needs! :)

    Reviews


    carloscontrapon:great ffffff

    johnalex007:thank you so much ...

    sergio8100:great job thanks

    johnalex007:thank you :)

    marbetu:It took him only a couple of minutes to greatly improve speed. I'm looking forward to using this programmer again soon.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment