Thursday 29 March 2018

I will create and redesign your business wordpress website

I will create and redesign your business wordpress website












About:

(Experience = 3+ Years )

[Contact me first with your requirements before ordering, for better experience]

I’m Shafiq Bashir - I'm a WordPress developer with a vast experience in industry to create and maintain WordPress sites with special features. 

Want to start your new idea with a website / blog or modify your current site ? You are at the right place :)

 I will make site for you. I need below content to make a site:

  • Content for all pages (like: Home, About Us, Services, Prices, Portfolio, Contact Us, other  page)
  • Logo and banner (if any)
  • Wordpress & Hosting Login details (if you want me to upload your site on server)

For your amazing website, I will provide:-
  • A fully responsive theme.
  • Amazing design and layouts.
  • Proper security patches installed.
  • Quick loading patches.
  • For easy management, a back-end user-friendly CMS.
  • Widgets.
  • Better look and feel to your already developed WordPress site/blog.
    "Website will be on your Domain and Hosting provider"
[Free Consultation Available]
-> All above and special additional features will be provided in a beautiful Site
[Reliable - Fast - Cheap]

Thanks

Reviews


jamalparpia:very good work

shafiq1258:Thanks you so much, I wish to work with you more in future, Excellent Experience

mickeybell:Hard worker

shafiq1258:Thank you very very much.\r\nsuch a nice and good person!\r\nGod bless you !!

glonetex:Excellent Seller with much patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment