Thursday 29 March 2018

I will design and develop a complete responsive wordpress website

I will design and develop a complete responsive wordpress website












About:

Welcome To Bayraktar Online!

I am a full time WordPress developer and Graphic designer with 17+ years of experience. Level one seller in less than 1 month since I started selling on Fiverr, thanks to returning satisfied customers with their orders and five star ratings.

All my Packages include: 
  1. Free one month anytime support. (Value 10USD)
  2. Free professional HQ logo for your website, text-based PNG format. (value 10USD)
  3. Free professional two sided business card. (Value 10USD)

Guarantees:
  • Your website will look as if you hired a top class web development company!
  • 100% Satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee.

Notes:

  • For a custom made Wordpress website, please contact me for a quote.
  • I build any type of Wordpress websites.
------------------------------------------------

Service features:
  • WordPress installation and Database creation
  • Themes + plugins installation
  • Theme of my choice is a premium theme: includes API & Lifetime update!
  • Drag and Drop layout builder integrated
  • Responsive Design
  • Color branding
  • Design customization
  • Image slider
  • E-commerce Functionality (PayPal)
  • Social Media and Newsletter Integration
  • Google maps
  • Much more!


Best regards,

/BayraktarOnline

Reviews


marclighter:I had a change needed to the website that Bay helped me with.

bayraktaronline:You are mostly welcome!

conniewilson575:Very disappointed. I wanted this site to be set up with the pictures I sent to depict a certain lifestyle. This wasn't done. He said later that he never got the pictures. I THoUGHT I was purchasing a site that was set up and ready for me to add just content. Now, I find that I need to go in an update all the pictures myself.

bayraktaronline:We both know you aren't honest, you wanted me to do more than what your offer includes or else give me bad rating and review, which is very a cheap style. You didn't send the pictures, and if you had, they're viewable in the offer history. I challenge you to prove you've sent them. Very low style!

marclighter:Bayraktar is very professional and was able to help optimize my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment