Thursday 29 March 2018

I will design and develop a complete responsive wordpress website

I will design and develop a complete responsive wordpress website












About:

Wordpress, Wordpress website, Wordpress Design & Wordpress Blog

Hi, I 'm Uzair Hasan,  working as freelance web developer for 1 years. 

     
I don't provide hosting and domain name, so you have to purchase it before I start working on your project.

If I use a premium theme or plugin on your website and you need the support in the future, then you have to purchase the license by yourself. 

I create your site with dummy content (If you don't provide the content) Later on you will be able to add text, images & unlimited pages with a bunch of clicks! No programming required.

I know security is very important for every website so I'll use a premium security plugin for every website.


Our Key Services

    ✔ Client Satisfaction 
    ✔ Fast Response Rate
    ✔ Money Back Guarantee 
    ✔ Special Security Measure
    ✔ Future bugs support for your website


Please feel free to contact me for a custom quote! :)

Reviews


nosibaloyi:Great Seller! Great Work!

uzair_wordpress:Outstanding Experience!

zetto_wordpress:Extremely fast and high quality work. I made some adjustments and seller did all the changes for me, all within a short time. Excellent seller.Great experience.I highly recommend this service.This is definitely the right gig to go for.

uzair_wordpress:Outstanding Experience!

emma_green55:delievered as demanded.... quality work... great communication....


No comments:

Post a Comment