Thursday 11 October 2018

I will fix upto 10 bugs in your wordpress website

I will fix upto 10 bugs in your wordpress website












About:

Please Contact me first before placing the order!That will help you to get a better experience with me.

If anything on your WordPress site is broken and not working the way it should, this service will fix it for you the RIGHT WAY and FAST.

This service will cover any single WordPress general support issue. LET US FIX YOUR SITE FAST!!!

I will Provide Services of:

✔ Theme create/customization
✔ Bug fixing/changes
✔ Wordpress Support/Training
✔ HTML to WordPress Conversion (Pixel Perfect)
✔ Plugin Development

Why you should choose me to do your work ?


  • I have over 5 years experience in WordPress development and even i have developed lot of WordPress plugins as well.


  • Over past years i have created 400+ unique websites.


  • I have successfullyfixed over 5000 WP issues for customers.


Please Contact me first before placing the order!That will help you to get a better experience with me.

Reviews


lilaudrey:Very simple and easy!

krzysztofpl:Great Job, fast devilery

seocostarica:You are my Web Guru... Thanks a lot!!

web_expert96:Woow Amazing! You Beauty you did it as a need! Thank You :)

seocostarica:Fixed all my sitemap.xml sites in 10 minutes, you are the best!! My Web Guru :)


No comments:

Post a Comment