Friday 3 August 2018

I will be your wordpress coach or tutor

I will be your wordpress coach or tutor












About:

Hi there!

Are you looking for someone with to guide you and walk you through WordPress? 
Do you need help learning something related to WordPress? are you the Do-it-Myself type? Do you want to learn the hows of WordPress from a WordPress guru? do you want to improve your WordPress knowledge through practical learning? Are you looking for some with a wide solid background in Digital Marketing and WordPress? Even trying to cut costs and save money by learning yourself!

I'm your guy! and I created this Gig just for you, having had the pleasure to coach and lead many clients before to manage their websites themselves so can you! even if your website is not done by me.  you will get guidance, knowledge and direction.

In this Gig I'll be happy to help you anywhere from Hosting, WordPress, Themes, SEO, Plugins, to Marketing, so you can get the best possible value. from 15 minutes up to 10 hrs.  I'm very organized, Creative, solution orientated. 


Please contact me for questions or for an exact price based on your requirements prior to ordering, if you're unsure - I can simply supply you a Custom Fiverr Offer to accept.




Reviews


olgapch:Really good service

pglover2010:Fiverr's #1 , he went out of his way to complete the order despite the technical problems I was having. He answered my questions on procedures for WP and even sent a video explaining and showing the process again which pleasantly surprised me. I have no more superlatives to add except I'll definitely order again from him.

adalloyd:Youssef was able to show me how to do something I struggled with. He was very patient.

olgapch:I'm satisfied with the work done!

bettinahalbach:one hour of intensive wordpress coaching - so great! although I am german I could understand each word and got a super insight into the backend of my blog, so fantastic... will stay into contact with Youssef for further support if needed :) THANK YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment