Saturday 25 August 2018

I will add 10 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.

I will add 10 products and you will be able to add unlimited more.












About:

NOTE: For all three packages you will be able to add unlimited products.


What I offer?


  • Installation of Premium theme
  • Unlimited pages (See packages for pages details)
  • Basic SEO of Each page(WordPress Yoast Plugin)
  • E-commerce Solution (Sell products Online)
  • Sell Simple or variable products beautifully.
  • Payment gateways (Stripe etc.) Receive payment online.
  • Page loading speed Optimizations
  • Social Media buttons and icons to share your page entry or posts
  • Auto mail responder (Aweber, Mailchimp. You will have to provide login details for accounts.


The Number of products I'll add for the packages.


  1. Basic package: 0
  2. Standard package: 5
  3. Premium Package: 20


What do I need to start?


  • WordPress Login details (Username amp; password)
  • Hosting control panel Details (You must have hosting logins) I'll ask for hosting logins only if needed.
  • C-panel login details. You can contact hosting provider if you don't have this.) I'll ask for it only if needed,
  • Pages Titles + Content for Each Page (Slider images, Text for each page, Images for each page in separate Folder please.)


Contact me before placing your order.

Reviews


michaeltaylo713:ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I was feeling like I was going to give up on Fiverr due to the hit and miss. Absolutely no hit and miss here. Great value for money, high quality product and exceptional communication. Lots of my work will be going this way....

tanveer__ahmed:Thank you :)

leecameron:Thanks buddy! Everything is great!!!

tanveer__ahmed:Thank you for the tip

lbarnard64:Great Job buddy


No comments:

Post a Comment