Saturday 25 August 2018

I will do wordpress customization or redesign wordpress website

I will do wordpress customization or redesign wordpress website












About:

I am Aaliyaan, a Pro WordPress Developer working on Fiverr since 2010. I am proud to have served over 10,000 clients with 100% rating.


This gig offers WordPress Customization on theme level or core functionality.


Features of Gig:

-  Complete Redesign of a WordPress Website

- Custom Branding

- Fixing Css Issues

- Addition of a new feature

- Fixing errors bugs

- Integrations like newsletter, payment providers etc..


If you are looking for a custom job, please inbox me to discuss your requirements.

Reviews


monsoonnectar:Great recommendation from a friend! Aaliyaan was timely and communicative. I look forward to our next project! MM\n\n

jamiedavis360:Happy with everything and was done on time.\n\nThanks

aaliyaan:Thank you, again!

gbprewitt:I am very pleased with the delivered product and the turn around time. My revisions were also made very quickly and communication was excellent.

aaliyaan:Thank you very much :)


No comments:

Post a Comment