Sunday 26 August 2018

I will fix 500 internal server error

I will fix 500 internal server error












About:

HTTP 500 Internal Server Error fix. Don't panic. I can help you resolve this error for just $ 5. There are various reasons why the WordPress website may throw this error. I will check your website for all the issues and solve the error for you. If not, I will issue a full refund. 

Ther are several reasons why a server with WordPress installed may throw an internal server error. I will thoroughly check your WordPress configuration and server configuration to eliminate the issue underlying the error and fix the problem for you.

PN: I am a WordPress expert and this gig is designed for resolving small one time fixes. So if the internal server error is due to misconfiguration or other small issues with the Wordpress installation, then they can be resolved. For bigger problems underlying the internal server error, like huge infections or mass deletion of folders etc. this gig will not do. For such issues, you may need to order extra gigs. 

Reviews


raoulvanh:Outstanding service. Fixed my issue quickly.

affordmarketig:Thanks for the tip! It was lovely experience working with you. Have a great day!

fanyafu:nice. most responsible and useful programmer i found in fiverr. previously sucks and cause problems to me.

affordmarketig:Sorry you had bad experience with previous providers. If you have any other requirements, please do contact me. I am here to assist.

raoulvanh:Happy with the service!


No comments:

Post a Comment