Saturday 22 February 2020

Fix Wordpress Css Issues Or Edit Css











About:

Are you looking for edit or fix WordPress CSS and want to change the style of existing section, box or any area of the frontend, and make your site to be responsive and give it a new look in desktop, tablet, mobile and iPhone?



Then you are at right place. I am an expert on HTML, CSS, javascript, PHP and very familiar with WordPress. So, I know well where have to edit CSS to change the style of a certain section or area. I can change color, font size, margin, padding and general style changes that are not included theme option.



And I provide short of customization of your existing WordPress sites like creating a new section etc.



So don't be hesitate to knock me. Just place your requirements and let me do it.



100% Guarantee, you will be satisfied with my work.



Needs:

  • WordPress Dashboard Login access
  • In some cases cPanel access


Contact me before placing an order**


You can check my other gigs to get more WordPress services.

Reviews


:

Five Stars! Was great to work with and helped solve the wordpress issues I was having with my site. He even sent me a video on how to do it and when I didn't understand it still he recreated another one for me with even more detailed step-by-step instructions!

:

Thanks a lot.

:

Thanks a lot.

:

Fast, thorough, and awesome contractor.

:

Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment