Sunday 23 February 2020

Add Content, Pages, Or Posts To Your Wordpress Website











About:

I will add your content to your Wordpress website. The basic gig includes one page or post, although if you'd like a couple of images included, just let me know (and make sure you send them to me so I can include them.)



If you have lots of content you want posted, you can actually buy one of my unlimited update packages. The first one is good for 2 weeks of unlimited content updates - so anything & everything you send for 2 weeks is covered! The second package is good for 30 days of unlimited content updates. These unlimited gigs cover adding posts, pages, photos, and videos. As long as you send all your content within your 2 weeks or 30 days, I will post it for you! 



I have a lot of experience working with Wordpress, and will make sure your new material is nicely formatted so it looks good on your site. I will also proofread and spell check your content, just to make sure your material looks great. 



This gig does not include the content writing, or image creation. I'll post whatever content you send to your site, normally within 24 hours of it being sent to me. 

Reviews


:

Would definitely hire again! Great service, and looked ahead / inquired about potential issues with my request before implementing (to prevent business disruption).

:

Amazing work.

:

A. Mazing.

:

Simply amazing!

:

Jkoato is a massive help to my business.




No comments:

Post a Comment