Sunday 23 February 2020

Design A Stunning Website For Your Business











About:

Hi,

Why you should choose me?.

We do care about your time

I can help you in :



✓ fixing any WordPress errors



✓ performing theme customizations



✓ fixing plugin errors



✓ Installation, setup and moving websites



Please note that it's 1 gig per small task.



I look forward to working with you and have a strong business relationship.Gig Requirements

What I Need to Start Working

·         To get the job done in less than 24 hours, I will need: 



a) Precise details about the problem you are facing along with supported screenshots or clues. 



b) Admin logins for the wp-admin dashboard. You can create a temporary admin account for me if you are uncomfortable in providing main admin logins. 



c) I may need FTP/Cpanel access if your wp-admin is not loading or giving an error. 

Also Providing

·         Integrating Plugins: Adsense, Akismet, All in One SEO Pack, Amazon, Aweber, Clickbank, Contact Form 7, Facebook, Getresponse, Gravity Forms, Instagram, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Paypal, Twitter, Vimeo, W3 Total Cache, WooCommerce, WordPress SEO by Yoast, Youtube.



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought it because I didn't know how to design a website and he helped me solve my hosting problem.

Seller's Response:

Quick , proactive , great quality and really really nice !!!! Thank you so much !!!

:

Thank you so much !! It was a great project working with you! So much great attitude , finding the best solution for your customers. I would definitely work with you again!

:

Amazing work As always

:

Briefly DESCRIBED requirements are always result in a good Order delivery Very Nice Buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment