Sunday 23 February 2020

Fix Your Wordpress Css Style Errors











About:

Changes include but are not limited to color, size, font, padding, margin and general css style changes that is not included in WordPress theme option panel.

CSS customization for your WordPress Theme. 

Any change made will not affect the WordPress theme update once you are using a Child theme.

Services are also provided for static web pages.

If you have more than 1 small task or a big project, you can contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

Please Note: that it's 1 gig per small task



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yarinka has been a wonderful teammate for many years. I can always count on her to help me with any issues I have involving WordPress. I would highly recommend her and plan on requesting her services for years to come.

:

Easy to work with, high quality, everything perfectly fine!!! Yarinka helps me with my projects since 2018 and I'm so glad that she's there to help me.

:

She went over snd beyond. I appreciate her.

:

She is always very thorough. I can't afford an IT department so she's that for me. I don't know what I'd do without her. I've hired her many times and will hire her again.

:

I always use her for my WordPress needs when I'm stuck.




No comments:

Post a Comment