Sunday 26 April 2020

Edit Wordpress Or Wordpress Changes Or Wordpress Modifications











About:

 /Hi



Are you looking for any edit WordPress Or WordPress changes Or WordPress modifications?

Then you are in the right place. I am ready to help you. Please share your problem i will fix it as soon as possible.



I will edit WordPress Or WordPress changes Or WordPress modifications. In this gig What i Provide:



  • WordPress website issues

  • theme issues
  • plugin issues
  • theme customization
  • plugin customization
  • redesign site
  • add content in your site

  • create page
  • add slider
  • Changes wp

  • wp website modifications 
  • sidebar

I will Edit / Changes or modiy in:

  • add or edit or change images, logo or icon
  • create your site like another site
  • transfer your site 
  • increase your site loading speed
  • broker layout fix
  • fix menu problem
  • Html
  • CSS
  • Php
  • responsive issues

  • Front,

  • color

  • video

  • blank page error
  • header

  • footer 
  • wp Modifications

  • add / edit / change content 
  • edit wp website

  • change wp website

  • modify wp website
  • Fix Google map/ google anaylitcs 



Special Feature:



*** 30 days free support ***



If you need anything else please feel free to contact me.

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME IN INBOX BEFORE ORDERING MY GIG



Thanks

Rubel

Reviews


:

Man I've hired a few developers on here and I've NEVER had anybody that works as quickly as he does and is very reasonable with price. He worked hours on end today with me to get these edits done and went above and beyond, will be using him as my main developer from now on.

:

Rubel did everything requested, and helped me with any questions I had. Satisfied. Thank you.

:

Always very helpful and does great work.

:

I was very happy with the service. Communication was very prompt and instructions were understood. Took care of my responsive issues. Recommended. Thank you.

:

Stayed up late (5-6AM) working on a project. Much appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment