Sunday 26 April 2020

Clone, Copy And Transfer Any Wordpress Website











About:

I will clone your wordpress website or change live domain in 15 minutes.

Till Now, I have cloned 105 wordpress website successfully!



DO YOU Need to migrate your website from old domain to new domain without hampering or changing your existing design and content?



Oh, Why are you waiting?

I will clone your live website from your old domain and restore it to your new domain in just 15 minutes. If i take much of 15 minutes time, don't pay me.



What you need to provide?



1.    old domain wordpress credentials(user, pw). 

2.    New domain wordpresscredentials(user, pw) or cpanel.

That's IT. WAIT FOR 15 MINUTES AND SEE THE MAGIC!!



THANKS.

Tariq



NB:Time is depend on website size limit if i have to clone the site by manually it will take time and price will also increase.

Reviews


:

This seller was easy to work with! He stayed in constant communication and delivered exactly what I needed!

:

This seller was great to work with!

:

Awesome! Always deliver quality service.

:

I really appreciate this man! Keep a good work!

:

Great as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment