Sunday 26 April 2020

Develop Wordpress Premium Theme











About:

Hey There!

I will develop a WordPress premium theme for you. I'm an expert WordPress theme and plugin developer. I'm able to develop any kind of theme and plugin like as same to the same design and functionality according to your requirements.

In my Premium package, If you choose Premium package you will get support until Theme approved in ThemeForest.



Services :



  • Themeforest Standard Coded.


  • Easy Customize-able theme.


  • Theme Develop With Visual Composer or Elementor. 



  • Redux Framework or CMB2 for Theme Options.


  • ACF or Piklist for Meta field and Widgets.


  • Contact Form 7 and MailChimp.


  • Multi-language Supported.


  • All Content Translatable. 


  • WordPress Theme Standard Security.


  • Necessary Plugins Support.


  • Upload to Server.


  • Theme with Demo Content.



  • Unlimited Revision.


  • Support Until Theme Approve


  • Online Support.


  • All Documentation.


  • Proper Optimized.


  • Google Page Speed 80+ score


  • 90+ score on Gtmetrix


  • Etc etc...



I ensure that I will provide you with 100% satisfaction guaranteed to develop a WordPress premium theme or plugin.

Please discuss this with me before placing an order.

Thanks for visiting my gig



Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing, recommended

Seller's Response:

Seller understood the Job properly. He did a great job. will use again. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Great support. My theme is developed better than my expectation. good communication. Good knowledge of wordpress theme development.

:

I'm so happy to work with you.

:

Good Job ,I will buy again




No comments:

Post a Comment