Sunday 26 April 2020

Fix Wordpress Errors, Bug, Issues And Customize Theme











About:

Please contact me here, before place an order.


Client Satisfaction is my main goal. 


Are you facing problem with wordpress screen of death, an unknown PHP error coming from a plugin or server issues, causing your wordpress site to crash? Leave it to me! I will fix your HTML, CSS, jQuery, WordPress, PHP, Responsive bugs, error, issues and show you what the problem was.



I can help you in following errors but you can order for any type of WordPress error, bug issues and to customize your wordpress theme.



♥  Why you should buy this gig? :



  • Fixing WordPress errors, bug and issues.
  • Customization as per requirements.

  • Website Migration or Backup.
  • Fixing CSS and Responsive Issues.
  • White Screen of Death.

  • Fixing Plugin issues

  • Theme installation & configuration
  • You would get 7 days super support.



And much more. (Inbox me for more fixes).



So, what are you waiting for? Contact me on fiverr to discuss about this project.



Thank you!



Reviews


:

High quality and trustworthy.

:

He does a great job and know what he is doing.

:

As always, you do the perfect job. Thank you very much indeed.

:

Thanks, I got exactly what I need way before the deadline. I absolutely recommend him!!!

:

gratitude thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment