Sunday 26 April 2020

Design Professional Wordpress Website And Blog











About:

Find someone to design WordPress Website

I will prepare a professional Design for you.I have 7 years Experience with WordPress CMS and Friendly work with it.



Some Unique feature with combination of different dimensions You Can find Here:



  • WordPress Installation.
  • Theme Installation and Configure.
  • Plugins setup and Configure.
  • Woo-commerce Customization.
  • Contact form setup.
  • WordPress Backup Plugins Configure.


Other Facilities In My Gig:



  • WordPress backup.
  • Favicon and Logo Customization.
  • Mail chimp Integration.
  • 100% Money back Guaranty.
  • Unlimited Review.


I am always online in fiverr , So Please feel free to contact me first to discuss about your project.



Thank you

Best regarding

Jim

Reviews


Seller's Response:

To the point and right on the due. Not to much with question seen what u want on the job and is done properly

Seller's Response:

My experience was a smooth transition. Jimamzad was very knowledgeable, accommodating and easy to access if I had a question. I would recommend him just as he was recommended to me. He made my vision to move forward with my website simpler.

:

Happy to work with her !

:

was good. Nice guy. I wished he had looked more carefully for my requirements.

:

Very good service.




No comments:

Post a Comment