Sunday 26 April 2020

Fix Wordpress Layout, Bugs Or Problem Within 24H











About:

Looking for Fast Work! I will fix your Wordpress website in very fast timeframe.



*Fix Responsive Issues

*Fix Layout Issues

*Fix PHP, HTML & CSS Errors

*Fix Plugins Problem

*Fix scripts Issues

*Fix Broken URLs

and  more!



Contact me first with your task details before placing an order, just to know exactly what you're looking for and to know if what you're asking is technically possible. I usually respond within 1 hours.





Reviews


:

Klaude is very thorough and delivers excellent service. I strongly recommend Klaude to anyone looking for a serious Web developer. Thanks again!

:

What a fantastic experience working with Klaude!. He is dedicated and result oriented developer. I highly recommend Klaude. Thank you

:

Klaude was able to quickly identify the problem and supply custom CSS to for my WordPress menu (OceanWP theme). Highly recommend!

:

Thank you for your help.

:

Great service !! Recommend Klaude strongly. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment