Monday 30 March 2020

Design And Develop Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

★★★★❖ Please contact us to see our portfolio ❖★★★★



BASIC GIG:



In this gig you will receive:



✔ WordPress installation on your domain

✔ Your choice theme setup

✔ 3 Page setup as per your requirement with dummy text. (No content upload in this basic gig)

✔ 5 necessary plugins installation for your site.



STANDARD GIG:



Full website setup with your theme or any WordPress free theme. Or a theme from my library.



PREMIUM GIG:



Fast, responsive, Secure, SEO Friendly Professional WordPress website with a premium theme

✔ Up to 10 pages (Home, About Us, Services, Testimonials, Contact Us, etc.) as per your web content

✔ Newsletter signup form

✔ Contact form with google map

✔ Complete social media integration (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)

✔ All essential plugin Configuration installation

✔ Premium WordPress theme for FREE 



Money Back Guarantee.

If you are not satisfied with my work, I'm providing 100% refund.



Free Consultation:

In case of any ambiguity, I'm all here for help. 



100% TrustWorthiness

I assure you to complete your tasks with utter perfection and effectiveness.



Kindly request a quote to include any dynamic feature or functionality.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your quick service. I definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

thanks :)

Seller's Response:

Exactly what I wanted. I was reluctant but the service I got was great. Thanks a lot. I will continue buying from you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks. Come again.

Seller's Response:

She made the website I just wanted. Great communication and best result.




No comments:

Post a Comment