Saturday 28 March 2020

Clean Malware,Remove Google Blacklist Or Red Warning











About:

If your WordPress site has been hacked, I'm here to help you to recover it.



I have over 5 years experience with Malware, hacked sites & WordPress security, as such I know every loophole in WP and what need to be fixed to protect your site from Hackers.



More and more websites are being hacked everyday, often injected with malicious code which forwards visitors to another site or causes you to be blacklisted by Google.



Why choose my services?

1. I keep up to date with my skills and all the work I do is backed with my expert knowledge



2. Removal Blacklist & Red Warning the site



3. I have helped protect over 10,000 sites already.



4. WordPress security services can be expensive, but I am an expert and can help you.



5. I will remove malware from your server & Add Extra security.



6. I can help with iframe hacks, JavaScript hacks, base64 hacks



Once your blog has been hacked you can lose your google ranking since they will slap your site and possibly take you from ranking number 1 to more like 100 where no one will find your website.



Use this service & save your business & make site Google Friendly.



If you have any questions, please get in touch.

1 ORDER = 1 website



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

All good and fast

Seller's Response:

Thanks for using my service

Seller's Response:

great work, thanks a bunch

Seller's Response:

thanks for using my service

Seller's Response:

greatly appreciated




No comments:

Post a Comment