Monday 30 March 2020

Any Wordpress Customization











About:

Hi, this is Dev_Kadir

Full-stack Web Developer and Wordpress Expert.



I will customize WordPress website as per your needs. All works are done by professional way, safe and secure hand without any error or conflicts. I have more than 4 years+ professional experience so you will not be disappointed working with me.

Redesign and Customize your WordPress website for making look Professional.
Don't worry about your money........ 
First, justify my work--- Then Put hand in your Pocket.

My essential of hard work and honesty with a good relationship with my clients.


My services:
  • Theme installation.
  • Theme customization.
  • Wordpress customization by page builder.
  • customize or fix WordPress site fonts, color, banner, etc.
  • Website header, sidebar, widget footer etc customization.
  • Woocommerce customization
  • Change the administrator login URL
  • Custom style for anything
  • Site Design and Layout
  • Enable/disable HTML in WP comments
  • Plugin installation
  • Custom style for anything
  • Speed up the website


Why Me?

 Four years of Experience as a Professional WordPress Developer.

 Fast Delivery

 Full support after order complete

 Honest, friendly, hardworking



Your satisfaction is my main Focus.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, Dev, for your help with customising my wordpress theme and also for the extra tutorials. you made it look easy.

Seller's Response:

I have been working with seller for a few months now. they have developed my site extremely nice and received numerous accolades from my cleints about their work. I will continue to use and refer to others who need their website done...

:

the seller meet all my requirements, he worked quick and was extremely patience with all my changes and modifications for my site. I will order again from this seller as well as refer my friends to him

:

like to work with him

:

Thank You.




No comments:

Post a Comment