Tuesday 31 March 2020

Customize Wordpress Theme And Fix Wordpress Errors











About:

Are you looking for a wordpress pro? I can help you in:



✓ fixing wordpress errors



✓ theme customizations



✓ fixing wordpress theme css issues



✓ plugin errors



✓ custom themes



✓ Installation and setup



and so on..

Reviews


:

Did an Amazing job! Very Quick!

:

Soko has never disappointed. My go to guy for all my web development needs

:

Always a pleasure. Thanks!

:

This seller was easy to work with and delivered as promised on his work. I had to shift the direction of the project as we moved and he was able to accommodate my requests. We will be starting from a fresh slate as we move forward, but Soko was excellent at providing feedback and timely information.

:

Awesome!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment