Sunday 29 March 2020

Build Wordpress Woocommerce Website By Woocommerce Store











About:

Creative and technical WordPress WooCommerce expert building rich and interactive eCommerce online store by WordPress WooCommerce with 4 years of experience.


If you are looking for eCommerce website by WordPress then you are in the right place.



I build with the latest technology which will accelerate the development process, with the best security and responsive design.



Services I am offering:
✓ Install Wordpress
✓ Setup Google analytics
✓ WooCommerce Setup & Settings update
✓ Upload Product with the variation
✓ Theme Customization
✓ Responsive with mobiles & tablets on all browsers
✓ Slider at Top
✓ All payment methods available & payment integration
✓ Live Chat
✓ Subscriber Form Sign Up
✓ Coupon System
✓ Transfer site to another hosting if necessary
✓ Integrate Social Plugins. etc...



Why me : 

✓ Free 1 month support

✓ The quickest website delivery

✓ Unlimited revision until complete project

✓ Top communication service

✓ 100% Customer Satisfaction



Please send me a message if you need to see some of my previous projects. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really good work, understood what I wanted and really patient with what I was asking. Will use him again if needed !

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

Seller's Response:

I can't say enough great things about this designer. I've had a few websites built and updated on Fiverr but this guy really knows his stuff and puts together an amazing product!

Seller's Response:

Thank you...

Seller's Response:

Sohel is a great and friendly commuicator and very dedicated to completing the gig to the clients needs and wishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment