Tuesday 31 March 2020

Fix Any Wordpress Bug In 24 Hours











About:

Do you have Bug in your website? looking for a coder for fixing? don't worry you are at the right place. i will fix your website bugs for you.




  • I will provide
  • I can fix almost any WordPress theme or Plugin related bug or errors though you can check the bellow list if you find the problem you are facing in your website here
  •  or please inbox me for a custom order.



    Please note: you  will get one small issue for one gig.

  • wordpress bug fix
  • php error
  • plugin installation errors
  • theme instillation errors
  • Woocommerce not supported related errors?
  • Woocommerce compatibility issues
  • CSS problem
  • Broken layout
  • Responsive issues
  • Form style issues
  • jQuery problem or console errors
  • Sliders image size problem or any other issues
  • Carousel not working
  • Menu style is not working
  • Mega-menu conflicting or style is not working
  • Issues related to cross browser compatibility
  • Small CSS  changes
  • Small layout changes




Please check my other gigs for more services You might looking for something related to Web Design i am providing.... 



PLEASE NOTE: Before buying any GIG Contact me in inbox so that we can fix pricing and start working





Reviews


:

I love Ebadur! He’s so patient with me even when I’m not great at tech. Thanks

:

all perfect and fast

:

all good and fast

:

Thank you!

:

ALL GOOD AND FAST




No comments:

Post a Comment