Monday 30 March 2020

Install And Setup Ecommerce Website With Wordpress Theme











About:

All the below tasks are included as a part this Gig.



> Installing WordPress.

> Installing the theme perfectly as per Demo Selected by you .

> Connecting with the database.

> Configuring the theme features according to requirements.

> Making the site live. 



Notes:



This Gig is for theme setup as per demo only. Please write to me any presales queries, before purchasing me gig to avoid issue . 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing seller. Wonderful work. Very professional. I highly recommend him to everyone. This is not my first gig with him, and definitely not the last. 5 stars as always

:

Thanks for feedback. Cheers!

:

Amazing work. Great seller

:

I totally love the work. The seller has yet again provided high quality work. I am very pleased with his professionalism, TAT, and quick response. Ordered many times from Cyberthechgroup and will order again in the future. Amazing! I recommend him to everyone.

:

he is the best, pefect job, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment