Friday 27 March 2020

Give You Genesis Framework And Any Child Theme In 1 Day











About:

//// Please read the full description before ordering! \\\\\



Basic $5 package includes - I will give you or install the genesis framework and any child them from the studiopress website you want for $5



Standard Package - 
I will install and setup any genesis theme and genesis framework and customize to look just like the demo on the studiopress website.



Premium Package - 
This includes everything above but a fully custom website up to 10 pages. 



If you are looking for a full custom and professional website then look at this gig, it may be the better option:



https://www.fiverr.com/dmor71/build-a-custom-genesis-framework-website-in-24hrs



The Genesis framework I give you is fully functional and can updated by you.



NOTE: For best results, contact me first with your exact requirements.



Reviews


:

Excellent, ordered for the second time. I will recommend Dmor71 services.

:

It was something difficult I needed to get done. Other people tried but could not get it right, but dmor71 did! He sets a realy high standard for himself. Thanks!

:

Thanks so much for such a fast turnaround! I highly recommend working with dmor71.

:

Great. Thank you!

:

great just what I needed




No comments:

Post a Comment