Friday 27 March 2020

Build A Website For Your Business











About:

Why me? 

Wordpress Developer with over 4 years of progressive experience in web development, website operations, enterprise platform management, technical project management.

Wordpress benefits:
  • Search engine dominance
  • SEO-friendly for top results

  • Ready-to-go & customizable
  • Premium Designs

  • Support, 24/7.
  • 100+ features included.



The benefits of My Services

  • WordPress installation
  • Plugin installation
  • Theme installation
  • Custom Blog

  • UNLIMITED Pages

  • Responsive Themes

  • Powerful Secure configuration

  • Powerful and Effective SEO
  • Tutorials on Monetizing your site!
  • Mobile-optimized

  • 2 months support
  • CloudFlare one-click SSL
  • Banners Pack

  • Premium Wordpress & SEO Ebooks

  • Shopping cart
  • and more Features



    Why order my gig?

    • Your satisfaction is my first priority, therefore modification/s is included.  
    • Expect quality and timely results.
    • This affordable and highly-efficient gig could give real value to your money.




    It's very important to send a message before ordering!



    Reviews


    :

    Great. Good service. Even though is little bit slow to response but he build the website within the time frame. He also suggest some theme that fit for my websites.

    :

    100% recommended, he guided me throughout all the process, he is always attentive to your needs and does the work in the time offered. Very kind too!

    :

    It was great working with him. I like the fact he was able to work with me and the request I had for my website which was very difficult. Also he’s willing to answer any questions after the work is completed and you can’t beat that!!!

    :

    I cannot stress how amazing this seller is! He went ABOVE and BEYOND to complete my family website. I was slow and sporadic getting him information for the site due to a death in my family and he was so empathetic and patient. I wish I could give this seller 10 stars! My site is clean and professional! It's also just as expected. I cannot thank him enough! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

    :

    Excellent work! very responsive and professional. Highly recommended!!




    No comments:

    Post a Comment