Thursday 26 March 2020

Build Website By Betheme











About:

Dear Hiring Manager,



I am writing this gig to provide you the best WordPress website among the fiverr Marketplace. Over the last 5 years, I have been working as a WP Guru. If you need a modern & elegant website then just contact me.



▢ My Services are below:

  1. Install & setup theme
  2. Install Required wp plugins
  3. Design page with Elementor pro
  4. Setup contact form
  5. Setup Navigation menu
  6. Mouse hover effect
  7. Parallax effect
  8. Setup logo, text & images perfectly
  9. Good map setup with markers
  10. Yoast SEO
  11. Submit your website to Google web master




▢ What I need:

=============

▣ Hosting & WP login credentials
▣ Contents
▣ Logo
▣ Text
▣ Images


Please contact me before order. I will send you a fair quote based on your project details.

Reviews


:

First time ordering from this seller and I'm very pleased with his service. He's extremely patient to deal with and guides you through the whole process of making the website. I will be ordering more of his service in the near future!

:

This designer was very patient and accommodating in making changes and improvements. Nicely done!

:

Very well thank you.

:

great work thank you.

:

I have been working with Shafiq for almost 3 years now! He is excellent to work with, gets projects done in a very timely manner and is highly knowledgeable about web design and build out. I would strongly recommend him to anyone! I truly love working with him!




No comments:

Post a Comment