Tuesday 31 March 2020

Design Wordpress Website With Responsive Web Design











About:

Hello

If you’re in need of a professional, responsive and innovative website design, well look no further. I am a highly skilled web designer with over 10 years of experience in this field. I have excellent projects conceptualizing skills with solid artistic and designing skills and basic to advanced coding knowledge. I am very proficient in graphic design with familiarity to SEO and marketing.

Why Chose me?



  • Experienced seller with 100% client satisfaction and 3500+ successful projects
  • one of the most senior member in website category on Fiverr



Packages include:



  • Highly Professional design, Fully Responsive mobile friendly Website



  • Eye-catching, Innovative and attractive Graphical layout


  • E-commerce system with various payment methods


  • Search Engine Friendly URL structure and SEF patches applied


  • Custom Designing and layout revisions until 100% client satisfaction


  • User Friendly & Easy to Use Backend/Admin Panel with complete user manual


  • Super fast performance and bug free secure website



  • Social Media Integration, Contact Forms, Google Maps, Newsletter Subscription & Mailing list


Please contact me if you’re having trouble which of my packages is the right one for you.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I love working with her. She always gets it right. Aneelasyed is very professional. I worked on a few projects with her, and I recommend her to people. She is always on time. You cannot go wrong working with her. I let her know what I want and looking for, because I know she is not a mind reader.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

The end result was good, but the quality of the deliveries too inconsistent over time despite having shared very detailed instructions, that should be easy to follow.

Seller's Response:

The initial design was super awesome which he liked , He hired me as a designer and but started to design himself by guiding me about each and every section look and feel, Tried to explain in every possible and respectable manner that it will not look good but in vain. Not a good experience overall

:

Great job modifying my website for me after the fact. Outstanding customer service.




No comments:

Post a Comment