Monday 30 March 2020

Design Responsive Wordpress Website With Divi Theme











About:

 "Ensure 100% buyer satisfaction ,no doubt about  it ,just take it as a screenshot"

" First contact with me then order"





Hello
This is coderqueen a professional wordpress frontend and backend developer.
I will develop a Secure, Responsive, SEO Friendly, Fast Loading & Professional WordPress website with the powerful DIVI theme RIGHT WAY.



MY SERVICES:



  • PSD TO WORDPRESS WEBSITE
  • Migrate non wordpress site to wordpress website.
  • Design or redesign in your existing site or new site




*Any type of Advance customization , Advance functionality i do, i can create any type of layout with divi builder and custom css/ child theme.*





Reviews


:

Excellent CSS professional, the best on Fiverr

:

Doing nothing for 4 days and then upload a demo theme and act as if the job is done

:

Super fast, super professional! Will use again !!! :)

:

This seller is always helpful and delivers as requested. I will be back again

:

CoderQueen is def a queen. I got exactly what I wanted. No fuss. And lots of communication along the way. This is my second job with CQ and I’ll be back for more




No comments:

Post a Comment