Sunday 29 March 2020

Fix Wordpress Issue Or Answer Question











About:

CONTACT ME FIRST



I'll fix your wp website problems related to themes, plugins, css, etc

 and I'm a PHP developer.



Also

I'll help you to transfer your wp website to a new host

I will answer to  all your questions about wp, or wordpress issue.



Are you looking for a WP pro? I can help you in:



  • fixing wordpress errors
  • theme customizations
  • fixing wordpress theme css issues
  • plugin errors
  • custom themes
  • Installation and setup
  • wordpress migration



and so on..



If you have more than 1 task or a big project,  contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.



Providing of email address MAY be required (if you want)


Reviews


:

A+ experience. Even with technical snafus that were NOT his fault, he stayed committed to completing the project and went above and beyond. Great collaboration and highly recommend.

:

I always ask Webchief to fix all my wordpress problems, and he is the best!

:

He is the absolute best, hands down. Great attitude and super fast!

:

Knowledgeable and offered alternative solutions for resolution. I highly recommend.

:

I always ask Webchief to fix my Wordpress problems, and he is the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment