Monday 30 March 2020

Wordpress Website Design And Customization











About:

 The actual price/time for the project depends upon your requirement. Please contact  before ordering the gig.  



Hey there,

I am Picklepot. I am working as a web designer and developer for about 4 years. I work on custom websites, wordpress website, bigcommerce website and so on. 



So, I am here to design and customize a stunning and eye catching wordpress website for you.

While customizing the website I will take your ideas, suggestions and implement accordingly.



Why Choose me?

  1. I provide you 100% satisfaction with my work.
  2. I am a professional in this field.
  3. I will provide unlimited revisions.
  4. I work 6 days a week (except Sunday).


 The actual price/time for the project depends upon your requirement. Please contact  before ordering the gig.  



Thankyou

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always consistently great work!

Seller's Response:

Great - always responsive, lets me know if there are any issues!

Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Amazing! Thanks for trusting me for so long :)

:

Simply a pleasure! Great communication and great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment