Monday 30 March 2020

Create Or Redesign High Converting Shopify Store











About:

Looking for a Shopify Expert to help you build and grow your Shopify store?



How about one that has worked with over 600 clients in 30 different countries?




I have 12+ years of experience in web design and programming. I have done work in Shopify development, Wordpress, WooCommerce, Shopify promotion (SEO, Pinterest, Digital and Social Marketing).



Moreover, I personally started multiple Shopify Stores so I understand exactly what kind of design and content works and whatnot. 



What will you receive?

✔ Developing and Designing Custom Shopify Store

✔ Managing eCommerce Store and Strategizing for Growth

✔ Creating eCommerce Campaigns and Strategies to Drive Sales

✔ Creating Creative Visuals, Animated videos and Copywriting for eCommerce Campaigns

✔ Designing professional and trustworthy Logo

✔ Best App integration to improve conversion

✔ Guidance after completed work



>>>> 100% satisfaction guaranteed <<<<



Please contact me before placing order. I will help me understand your requirements.



Thank you for your time and consideration. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any query. I would love to help. :)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have tried many other webdesigners on Fiverr and I can say that Alice's work is one of the best around. The gig is completed on time, she's very responsive and created for me a excellent website. Very happy with her work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. It was my pleasure working with you. :)

Seller's Response:

Great seller, very responsive and easy to work with! Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Amazing client. It was my pleasure working with you. Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

Great communication, great work! Thanks a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment